Parent involvement is always welcome. Here are a few ways you can participate in your child's school and be creative in offering your time and talents to assist in the learning of our students.
- Classroom volunteer
- Library volunteer
- PTO volunteer
- Drive on field trips
- Help with special classroom projects
- Do a talk on your travels, job, hobby, etc.
- Decorate for events
- Help with reading, writing, math, science, computers, PE, fine arts, history projects
- Organize a party
- Help with the Talent Show
- Post student art in the halls
- Help on Clean-up Day
- Do things outside school hours: make copies, shop for supplies, assemble party favors, make costumes
Who to Contact