Parent Teacher Club (PTC)
ENCOURAGE AND SUPPORT
The purpose of the Parent Teacher Club (PTC) is to:
- Encourage and support staff by helping to enhance and supplement curriculum and instruction.
- Promote effective communication and involvement between school, home and community.
- Support parents and the community in working successfully with the school to promote growth in the students academically, socially and behaviorally.
- Promote a sense of community among school families.
The Parent Teacher Club is engaged in year-long fundraising activities, such as our annual Chili Cook-Off and our Open House with our Quilt sale. Their efforts have helped fund monthly educational enrichment assemblies, support our field trip programs, supported our yearbook program, as well as provide support our agricultural program with the Lincoln High School Farm, among other areas.
The PTC meets each month in the multi-purpose room or staff room #5. All parents are welcome.
Please leave a message for PTC Chair Collean Saenz in the school office 530.633.2591
Below is a list of events that are normally put on by the PTC.
- BINGO nights (dates TBD)
- Fun Run in October
- Pumpkin Farm Trip in October: Letter and Permission Slip
- Tamale Sales
- Santa Sing A-Long in December
- Christmas Activity for all students the day before Christmas break starts
- Movie nights
- March -Paint Night -
- Pictures with the Easter Bunny
- May PTC Fund Raiser
- Whales Tales
- Sierra Pacific Donation
There are many more activities. PTC always welcomes help from the community. Just call the school if you are interested in helping.