Maribel Vergara - Library/Media Tech.
The Book Mobile is not coming at this time. The link below will be active when the Book Mobile begins service in Sheridan again.
All students have a library card and will be able to check out books from the Placer County Library system.
To go to the Placer County Library web site, please click on the following link:
A GREAT BIG THANK YOU TO
WHO DONATED A HUGE SUM OF MONEY
TO REVAMP OUR LIBRARY WITH NEW BOOKS
- Limit of 2 books at a time for 1st-2nd and 2 books for 3rd-5th grades
- One week check-out period
- Renewals are allowed if the student is actively reading a book; limited when there is a long reserve list. The book must be presented to renew.
- Students who have overdue or lost books can not check out books from the library; until the book is found or paid for. They must choose a teacher's classroom book.
- Caldecott Medal Winners
- Newbery Medal Winners
- Children's Notable Lists - the best in children's books, recordings, videos, and software
- Placer County Library System - your children have library cards for this library, you can order books or place them on hold and the Book Mobile will bring them to our school on Wednesdays when they come. You will be notified to pick up your book from the Book Mobile if you have an e-mail account.
- Internet Public Library
- Brain Fuse great help for Homework and schoolwork, just type in your Lincoln Library card number.
- Lincoln library
i-Ready® Diagnostic & Instruction is proven to help students make real gains. It combines a valid and reliable measure and personalized instruction into a single online product. The adaptive Diagnostic pinpoints student needs down to the sub-skill level and generates a combination of online instruction and downloadable teacher-led lessons that are unique to each student’s diagnostic result, in addition to providing targeted skill instruction support through mobile apps.